Decide who watch what. Tariff plans allows you to set channel packages per user. After setup, you can easily move clients from one package to another. This is the best way to limit content based on subscriptions.
EPG (Electronic Program Guide) also know as TV Guide, list current and scheduled programs that are or will be available on each channel and a short summary or commentary for each program.
We customize your portal design. You can choose to modify a current template or we can create a new one for you based on you needs and preferences.
DVR (digital video recorder). We can use Flussonic to show on your portal a full week of recorded content, allowing your clients to watch past content.
This feature requires EPG.
Security is one of the most important aspects if you are in the streaming business. We can implement a token-based security between Flussonic and your portal. This configuration makes sure others can’t use your links even if they are stolen.
Android and iOs
Allow your clients to watch TV on the go! We can make your portal works with Android and iOS devices like Smartphones and Tablets.
We can add new modules to your portal, like a Contact form. Doing that your clients will never need to use an additional device to contact you. They can send a report using your portal with their the remote control.
We can change the message your clients receive from the system. It can be changing the content of the message or just changing the language.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is new on this version?
- Implemented support for Ubuntu 16.04 and PHP 7.
- Redesigned the functionality logic in Tariff plans.
- Added sorting in the channel selection list in the Tariffs section.
- Redesigned the interface of the Audio Club, Radio, and Karaoke sections.
- Added sorting to the artist list in Audio Club.
- Implemented the addition of new genres, artists, or years to the album page without moving to other sections.
- Redesigned the algorithm for managing audio album covers.
- Implemented an algorithm for incremental data addition and editing in Audio Club.
- Redesigned the output of error messages in all forms and fields.
- Added a confirmation form when deleting an audio album.
- Added the name of an edited audio recording in “bread crumbs.”
- Changed the format of displaying prompts.
- Fixed the form for adding a file to Video Club.
- Added confirmation for deleting EPG.
- Enabled the TV channel archive on the service packages page.
- Fixed a verification error which cleared the list of options in service packages.
- Implemented a notification about adding episode and season.
- Implemented subject management from the administrative panel.
- Implemented redirection to the campaign adding page if the list of advertising campaigns is empty.
- Fixed country flag display in the user list in the administrative panel.
- Fixed the error of resetting parameters when editing the storage.
- Fixed the error of publishing a video with a date that is different from the current one.
- Fixed the error with the advertisement editing form in Video Club.
- Fixed the error of updating status when disabling advertising in Video Club.
- Fixed the form verification error when adding new genres in Video Club.
- Fixed the verification errors when clearing the form for adding a category in Video Club.
- Fixed remote control navigation on MAG322 after losing and restoring the internet connection.
- Implemented a choice of sound track for archive recording in accordance with the choice of live track.
Smart Launcher application
- Implemented subject management support from the administrative panel.
- Fixed errors with parametric application launch in Smart Launcher.
- Fixed the error with resetting selected parameters after rebooting the set top box.
- Added the ability to update the package list in real time.
- Fixed errors with parental controls in the applications.
- Fixed errors with user interface authorization.
- Fixed operational issues with PIP.
- Fixed the user keyboard interface.
- Accelerated the download of Smart Launcher applications.
- Fixed the token formation error for series episodes when using Nginx secure links.
- Fixed the switching error for the graphical resolution on MAG322.
- Fixed the channel playback error in TimeShift mode.
- Implemented a new TV Classic application.
- Fixed player errors in PIP mode.
- Added logo display for the Dual Mono sound track.
- Redesigned the navigation when using the “back” button on the remote control.
- Fixed player operation in PIP mode.
- Fixed screen swiping in PIP mode.
- Fixed subtitle operation.
- Added cyclical navigation to lists.
- Fixed NTP, HDMI reaction, Auto Power Down, and Screensaver operation.
- Implemented MAGic Cast application operation through Proxy.
- Added support for AuraHD 4, MAG424, MAG424A, and MAG425.
What is the cost of a Basic Installation?
Ministra: $150 (v5.3 and v5.4)
Stalker: $100 (v5.1 and v5.2)
What do we do for you?
We can perform a basic installation or a personalized one. Let us know about your needs.
What else can we do for you?
Some features we can perform for you:
- Tariff Plans
- Message translation
How long can this process take?
Basic installation take less than 24 hours. Personalized installation time variate depending on your requirements.
Information you need to provide
For the installation you will need to provide remote ssh access:
- User Name
- Password (and/or key)