Installation of Ministra
What is new in the last version?
- Modified forms and modal windows on the pages of Users, Events, and Audio Club sections.
- Fixed the filter description formation in the Users section.
- Fixed creation of an event based on a filter with several conditions.
- Fixed the transition between the pages of the Administrators section.
- Fixed the bug with displaying the TV archive form in the Service package.
- Fixed the bug when sending an event to users.
- Implemented the possibility to send events to users without a MAC address.
- Fixed page scrolling in the Events, Audio club, and Video club sections.
- Redesigned the form validation in the Events and Tariff plans sections.
- Fixed the displaying of the default values when reopening the event sending form.
- Improved the mechanism for verifying the login uniqueness when creating a new user.
- Fixed the bug with duplicating the description string of the filter by Media type.
- Improved the visual design of the elements of the top menu bar, navigation, buttons on the filtering panel, the video search page in the Storage section.
- Fixed the errors with adding video using autofill.
- Added displaying of the movie titles when editing.
- Revised the mechanism for managing the display of the table columns.
- Fixed the errors with adding Classic applications.
- Fixed the nPVR field on the TV channel editing page.
- Revised the fields for entering dates on the form of adding an event to the schedule.
- Implemented a deletion confirmation window in the Tariffs section, as well as the closing tab window when resetting packages.
- Redesigned the interface of the notification window.
- Implemented the window for the request of a user permission to exit the Import from m3u section.
- Optimized the request execution time of the assembling of the list of movies in the Video Club.
- Fixed the bug of channel playing in the TimeShift mode when using Stalker DVR.
- Fixed the bug with choosing the length of the channel recording with a configured nPVR.
- Changed the format of the TV archive link when using Flussonic DVR.
Smart Launcher Applications
- Added a new Video Club Prime application.
- Fixed the function of the Multicast proxy.
- Added Estonian and Latvian languages.
- Fixed the focus transition from the List button in the player.
- Fixed the incorrect displaying of the Pause button in the PIP mode.
- Added the possibility to record and play channels from the TV archive by pressing the OK button on the remote control.
- Fixed the bug with the displaying the player control panel over the channel list.
- Fixed the channel with EPG displaying in the channel list view mode.
- Fixed the bug with displaying information about the first TV show from the EPG list instead of the current one.
- Fixed the bug with displaying duplicate genres when filtering.